1. NOTICE. SUMANAS, INC. ("Sumanas") IS WILLING TO LICENSE THE MULTIMEDIA PRODUCT TITLED "Human Embryonic Stem Cells" ONLY ON THE CONDITION THAT YOU ACCEPT ALL OF THE TERMS CONTAINED IN THIS LICENSE AGREEMENT. PLEASE READ THIS LICENSE AGREEMENT CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THE MULTIMEDIA PRODUCT. BY DOWNLOADING THE SOFTWARE YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT.
2. Ownership and License. This is a license agreement and NOT an agreement for sale. It permits you to display the Multimedia Product for non-commercial instructional purposes. The Multimedia Product, including any text, data, music, sound recordings, images, photographs, animations, motion pictures, and other video incorporated in the Multimedia Product, is owned by Sumanas or its licensors, and is protected by U.S. and international copyright laws. Your rights to use the Multimedia Product are specified in this Agreement, and we retain all rights not expressly granted to you in this Agreement. The Multimedia Product may not be placed on a website or otherwise be made available for public access without the express written permission of Sumanas.
3. Licensee is granted a non-exclusive, non-transferable right to display the unmodified Multimedia Product for non-commercial educational purposes. The Multimedia Product may not be used for any other purpose or purposes whatsoever.
4. Transfer and Other Restrictions. You may not rent, lend, or lease this Multimedia Product, or make it available on a publically accessible website or file server.
5. WARRANTY DISCLAIMER. WE DO NOT WARRANT THAT THE MULTIMEDIA PRODUCT WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS OR THAT ITS OPERATION WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE. WE EXCLUDE AND EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ALL EXPRESS AND IMPLIED WARRANTIES NOT STATED HEREIN, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
6. Termination. Sumanas may terminate this Agreement at any time. Licensee agrees to remove software immediately upon receiving notice of termination from Sumanas. This license and your right to use this Multimedia Product automatically terminate if you fail to comply with any provisions of this Agreement. Upon termination you will destroy all copies of the Multimedia Product.
7. Miscellaneous Provisions. This Agreement will be governed by and construed in accordance with the substantive laws of the state of California. This is the entire agreement between us relating to the Multimedia Product, and supersedes any prior purchase order, communications, advertising or representations concerning the contents of this package. No change or modification of this Agreement will be valid unless it is in writing, and is signed by an authorized agent of Sumanas, Inc.
Click to begin download: I AGREE TO THE ABOVE LICENSE AGREEMENT